Account Executive – brand
- Maintain and grow relationships with key senior-level influencers.
- Identify communication trends and educate/inform clients and agency colleagues and partners on changes and trends.
- Monitor, report and provide insight on competitor and issue-specific social media activities, unique and creative uses of social campaigns, or emerging culture themes.
- Leverage clients’ extensive data to conceive and drive stories apart from traditional news milestones.
- Model agency values; mentor and coach colleagues and junior staff on agency best practices and successful engagement with influencers.
- Oversee and reinforce consistent adherence to media management processes: media lists, coverage monitoring and industry coverage trends.
- Maintain and grow client relationships by contributing to the development and implementation of communication strategies and executing on projects (leading where appropriate).
- Identify opportunities to grow and diversify current accounts and new business efforts to include sourcing and gathering audience, industry or competitor market data.
- Negotiate and manage client expectations and satisfaction; ensure that internal and external stakeholders are aligned.
- Understanding of the role and trend of the media; good network of editors and influencers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong bilingual writing skills.
- Experience with written and developed materials, including integrated communication plans, press releases, pitches and social media content (highly desirable).
- Comfortable with integrated communication principles.
- Interest in developing integrated communications skills incorporating digital and social media,
- High level of initiative
- Desire to be an engaged, accessible member of a dynamic office and broader global agency community.
- Customer service orientation in a client and business environment (a must).
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.).
- Strong presentation and consulting skills with the ability to read, write and speak English fluently.