Account Coordinator – Corporate
- Increase knowledge of global communication trends and social/digital technologies.
- Research media/influencer and issues landscape.
- Create and update media/influencer lists, including social profiles.
- Engage with secondary influencers.
- Support reactive requests.
- Monitor social media profiles and conversations relevant to clients’ industries.
- Assist in drafting social media content for agency-managed client accounts.
- Draft and coordinate production of internal and external materials.
- Coordinate projects (set up meetings, capture action items, update status reports).
- Assist with logistics for client events, projects and announcements.
- Build understanding of client business.
- Monitor and report global competitive and industry coverage, social media, opportunities and relevant issue developments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time, including accurate time entry.
- Flexibility to move in different directions as needed.
- Begin developing point of view.
- Learn business basics, e.g., managing a high volume of email and escalating issues early.
- Comfortable with integrated communication principles.
- Understanding of the role of the media.
- High level of initiative.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field (preferred)