Account Manager – Technology
- Manage and grow senior-level client relationships to ensure internal and external stakeholder alignment by negotiating and managing client expectations and satisfaction.
- Identify and drive digital/traditional media strategies, either stand-alone or as elements of communication plans.
- Develop and execute integrated communication plans.
- Provide strategic counsel to key clients and serve as a trusted advisor for clients and competitors.
- Inform, educate and influence existing and potential future clients directly on WE value and positioning relative to competing agencies.
- Serve as project manager in preparation and delivery of organic growth or new business proposal content and in-person pitch meetings.
- Share industry point of view and exhibit a strong understanding of shifts and opportunities in the competitive agency landscape.
- Identify global, digital and social communications trends; educate clients/agency in understanding the importance of social media engagement.
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact person for clients; proactively engage on issues.
- Participate in budget and resource management and tracking team utilization.
- Manage career development and performance of direct reports, escalating to senior staff on crisis issues; maintain client/team satisfaction while holding the team accountable for demonstrating agency values.
- High level of analytical and strategic experience based on industry knowledge.
- High level of initiative; takes accountability for role in projects.
- Demonstrated creative and strategic mindset.
- Established editor and/or analyst relationships; experience proactively placing stories.
- Experience making presentations to groups of all sizes and pitching new business.
- Customer service orientation in a client and business environment (a must).
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.).
- Strong presentation and consulting skills with the ability to read, write and speak English fluently.