Intern – Shanghai
- Market and media research on clients, competitors, industry, policies, etc. both globally and domestically.
- Content development: outreach calendars, pitch letters, news bulletins and press releases.
- Support event proposals, monthly reports and product inventory tracking.
- Year 3/4 undergraduate student or postgraduate student.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English; excellent writing skills.
- Works well under pressure; good research skills; good communication and coordination skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to intern for more than 3 months, at least 4 days a week.